Coleman Backpack Cooler
This backpack worked great during our trip to Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons. We packed it full of large water bottles (some frozen) and other cold lunch items. The smaller front section worked well for my sons medical supplies that need to stay cool. Rain ponchos tucked in the elastic band on the outside, and sunscreen and lip balm stayed put in the side pockets. It was also comfortable to wear when filled and heavy.
Great backpack. I did not find the space to be an issue. It is a backpack. It stores about what one would expect from the average sized backpack. It is very well made and insulated. I took this out on the boat and it was perfect. I love the side pockets for bottles. Front pocket and drawstring provide more "dry" space for all those items we all need...phone, charger, lighters, iPad, money, etc. highly recommend for those who hate lugging around bulky coolers. Also, straps are surprisingly comfortable considering the highlight of the pack is that it's a cooler, not just a nice backpack.
- Large zippered front pocket for dry storage
- Padded back and straps for comfort and support
- Adjustable shoulder and waist straps
- Spacious and it stores about what one would expect from the average sized backpack
- Highly recommend for those who hate lugging around bulky coolers
- This is a tiny, child-size backpack. Don't expect to fit in tons of things
- Be aware don't heavily use it as zippers may brake too soon